Editor – Contact
The www.lorina.com website (the “Site”) is edited by Établissements Geyer frères, a French company:
• share capital: 159.687 euros
• registration number with Trade and Company Register of METZ: N° 360 800 742
• registration number with the Chamber of Trade and Craft Industry of METZ: N° 360 800 742 RM57
• VAT number: FR 93360800742
• company phone number: Tel: + +33 (0)1 41 90 62 10
• registered address: Rue de Torcheville 57670 MUNSTER, France
Chief Editor: Caroline DUPOIZAT as Marketing Manager & Clarisse MICHEL as Community Manager.
For any enquiry regarding the Site, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is hosted by: OVH
• company name: OVH
• registered address: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Any use of this Site by any person (“you” or the “user”) is governed by these terms & conditions of use (Terms & Conditions”). The purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to define the conditions of access, navigation and use of the Site.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, images, web pages, sound, video, designs, trademarks, logos and other material on or accessible via the Site) (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights or other legislations. Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, the Company exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and the Company does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the reproduction of the Content (in whole or in part) of the Site is authorized for the sole purpose of information for a personal and private use. Any reproduction or use or other exploitation of Content for any other purposes (whatever the manner or the kind) is expressly prohibited.
Users must not copy, modify, create derivative pieces of work, assemble, decompile, assign, sub-licence or transfer in any way any content of the Site or any material (including software) related to the Site.
The Company endeavors to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, the Company cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site.
The Company allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case:
• for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site,
• for the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site,
• for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site,
• for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party,
• and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION ATTRIBUTION
These Terms & Conditions are governed by French law.
Unless imperative legal provision to the contrary, users and the Company hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Paris (France) any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Content or use of the Site, including in case of guarantee, plurality of defendants or summary proceedings.