First deliveries and engraved glass bottles
It is around 1900 that Mr Geyer introduced his engraved bottles topped by a mechanical top closing.
This elegant closing was an innovation in preserving the carbonation level of beverages and for months Victor Geyer was the only one to adopt it for his beverages.
The closing enable the few employees of the “Geyer Limonaderie” to Manufacture and bottle beverages then store them for the winter months.
At the beginning of Spring, before the first heat waves, Victor Geyer’s rolling cart would make stops at all the local farms.